We will walk you through the ABC’s of easy, stress free party planning for your fundraiser or corporate event. Whether you’re raising money or planning a party, the Palomino Club can help! With over 6500 square feet of party space, the Palomino Club is the place for your next fundraiser or corporate event.
Bud, Spud & Steak Fundraisers!
You decided the ticket price to include Suds, Spud & Steak, including a drink or “Just Entry”…
The Suds, Spuds & Steak includes:
- 6 oz Steak Sandwich on Garlic Toast, Fries and Pickle
- Either a domestic beer or shot
Veggie burger available upon request
$8.00 per person (includes taxes and gratuity)
**If you choose not to include the Steak in your ticket price, it will still be available to those in your group who wish to order one at their own expense of $8.00. You only pay us for the number of dinners actually ordered, not the amount of tickets sold.
**You may choose to include one complimentary drink in your ticket price, $3.75 each. You only pay us for the number of drinks ordered.
**NOTE: Estimated attendance must be booked two business days in advance.**
Call Us today at 204-772-0454 or email@example.com for more information
Thursdays or Fridays 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm Sept – June
We will supply:
- Donate a prize toward your auction
- Print your tickets (Maximum 400)
- Provide Auction Tables
- Provide a DJ/Host
- Assist you with prize draws!
- Advertise your event on our website & social media
You will supply:
- Auction Tickets
- Draw Bags
- Any Other Supplies (Hint: Red Ink does not show under our lights)
Your fundraiser can include:
- Silent Auction -Live Entertainment -Fashion Shows
- Door Prizes -Fun Casinos -Demonstrations
- And Anything Else, it’s up to you!
Charges and Deposit:
Minimum attendance & charge is 150 people at $8.00 each. If you have less than 150 attend, you will be charged the difference.
A $200 deposit is required to secure your date.
If a Minimum of 150 persons attend, you receive your Deposit back
If you cancel your fundraiser after your tickets have been picked up, the $200 is non-refundable.
Click this link for more details:
FACT SHEET 2014-2015